Layering clothing is a term describing a way of dressing using many garments that are worn on top of each other.
Checkout these cool winter fashion ideas based around layering to look fashionable in the winter but warm at the same time. Okay we start this off with Allegra Shaw
Layer Up to Keep Warm and Fashionable
Winter Layering is made of the following:
- The Inner layer provides comfort by keeping the skin dry. Also called base layer or first layer.
- The Mid layer provides warmth. Also called insulating layer.
- The shell layer protects from wind and/or water. Also called outer layer which works as protection over the other two layers.
- Think about using cardigans, blazers, coats sweaters, and scarves when layering.
- Think about the lengths of clothing when layering.
- Play with different fabrics like chunky knits for winter.
Look Good in the Cold Here are some more ideas
Pink Leather Jacket Outfit
How about a pink leather jacket outfit during the winter layer up with a dress a nice plain sweater and same a color cardigan on top. Put your pink leather jacket and a scarf and you are ready to go.